020 7345 5256 020 7345 5257
14 Tiller Road, Docklands, London, E14 8PX

+44 (0) 207 345 5256

Our Services The services offered by Melvyn Everson & Co

Visitors: Applications for tourists, switching to remain as a visitor, family visitors, business visitors, marriage visitors, medical visitors, carers, working holidaymakers and transit visitors.

Students: Applications for entry clearance, switching to remain as a student, student extensions, students re-sitting exams, students writing up their thesis, student nurses, postgraduate doctors and dentists and medical graduates taking the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test.

Study-related and trainee categories: Academic visitors, au pairs, training and work experience (TWES), student intern work permits, international graduate scheme (IGS).

Workers: Immigration Employment Documents (IED)-business and commercial work permits: sportspersons, entertainers, unit companies, cultural artists, technical/support staff, actors, General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS), Sectors Based Scheme (SBS), Seasonal Agricultural Workers' Scheme (SAWS), Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP); leave to enter and remain for dependents in the aforementioned categories, and settlement.

Permit-free employment: Media representatives, sole representatives, private servants of diplomats, domestic workers, overseas government employees, ministers of religion, missionaries and members of religious orders, operational ground staff of overseas airlines, ancestry (Commonwealth nationals with British-born grandparents), au pairs, teachers and language assistants and voluntary workers.

Business persons: Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP), business-people, lawyers, innovators, investors, 'writers, composers and artists' and retired persons of independent means. Where appropriate, leave, family and settlement in the aforementioned categories.

British Nationality: British citizen- naturalization and registration, British Overseas Territories citizen (BOTC), British Overseas citizen (BOC), British National (Overseas) (BN(O)), British Protected Person (BPP), British subject and right of abode.

Family members: Leave to enter and remain as spouses, unmarried partners, same-sex partners, fiance(e)s, dependent minor children and other dependent relatives.

Asylum and Human Rights: Including compasionate, discretionary/exceptional leave and humanitarian protection; refugee family reunion.

Concession applications: long residence (10 and 14-year rules, and between 10 and 14 years), domestic violence, domestic servants, persons caring for a friend or relative in the UK, enforcement against people with a spouse settled in the UK (DP/2/93 and DP/3/96), enforcement against people with an unmarried partner settled in the UK, enforcement against families with children who have long residence in the UK (7-year concession), enforcement against unaccompanied children, enforcement against those aged over 65, people with serious health conditions and those granted a recommendation by an immigration judge.

EEA applications: EEA family permits and residence documents (for employed, self-employed, involuntary unemployment, temporary incapability to work, self-sufficeint persons, students, and retired persons), leave where there is a breakdown of marriage or EEA national spouse leaves the UK, fiance(e)s; parents and carers of EEA national children, family members of self-employed persons who have died, more distant family members, Workers Registration Scheme (WRS) and Association Agreements. Where appropriate, leave, family and settlement in the aforementioned categories.

  • Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) 
  • Tier 1 (General) 
  • Tier 1 (General) for applicants who are currently in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme 
  • Tier 1 (Investor) Tier 1 (Post-study work) Tier 2 (General, Sports person, Minister of Religion) 
  • Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
  • Tier 4 (General) Tier 4 (Child) 
  • Tier 5 (Temporary worker) 
  • Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme) 
  • General visitor, family visitor, entertainer visitor, sports visitor and child visitor 
  • Business visitor 
  • Student visitor 
  • Marriage or civil partnership visitor 
  • Visitor for private medical treatment
  • Parent of a child at school 
  • Visitor in transit 
  • Direct transit visa
  • Employment outside the points-based system
  • Family of British citizens and settled persons
  • Family reunion for refugees and asylum seekers
  • Application for extending your stay using form FLR(O)
  • Application for extending your stay using form FLR(M)
  • Application for settling in the UK using form SET(M)
  • Application for extending your stay using form FLR(BUS)
  • Application for settling in the UK using form SET(O)
  • Application for settling in the UK using form SET(F)
  • Application for settling in the UK using form SET(BUS)
  • Application for settling in the UK using form SET(DV)
  • Transfer of conditions (NTL or TOC) - for applications made in the UK
  • Application for residence documents EEA and Swiss nationals or their family members
  • Home Office Travel Document
  • Naturalization as a British Citizen
  • Nationality Registration
  • Asylum
  • Detention: Applications for Temporary Admission and Bail
  • Subject Access Request